On Friday 21st September, Infospectrum held their 7th annual counterparty risk forum for clients, with experts coming from around the world to share their insights into the industry .
Gain access to the key presentation decks from the day by downloading our exclusive resource pack, giving you a glimpse into the latest shipping insights enabling your business to make well-measured decisions on risk.
Whether you're keen to get an update on global sanctions, curious about the impact of the IMO 2020 sulphur fuel regulation, or want to gain insights into potential movements in key shipping sectors, this unique offering is for you.
Topics in this pack include:
- "Themes Emerging in The Global Sanctions Arena"
- "IMO 2020 Regulations- The Impact on Freight"
- "Taking a Practical Approach to the Emission Regulations"
- "Shipping Markets Outlook"
- "IFRS 2016 - Is It a Lease or a Service?"
"Genuinely excellent and relevant — probably the best line-up of presentations yet."
Paul Millar, Global Head of Credit at Bomin Ltd